Naturally, it’s hard to remove body fat overnight. With aesthetic science, it’s possible.
Cryolipolysis is a fat-freezing technology that removes fat without any surgery. It is also called CoolSculpting. This treatment involves cool temperature to reduce fat deposits. This technology shows exceptional results in reducing localized bulges. Even, dieting and exercise won’t help you out. But, it does.
This can never be helpful for people who are obese or overweight. You may see a difference in your fat, but obesity or being overweight can hardly be reversed with it.
Ideal Body Parts for CoolSculpting
This technology is clinically approved for removing fat deposits beneath the chin, upper arms, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, hip/flank (love handles), upper back (brassiere rolls), lower back, and underneath the buttocks.
How does its procedure go on?
It’s an in-clinic procedure. According to a proven aesthetic physician of Cosmetic Clinic Coolangatta, the size and shape of the fatty deposit are assessed beforehand. Then, the area to be treated is marked with a skin-marking pencil. No anesthesia is given to patients during this procedure.
A doctor uses a handheld device to freeze the layer of fat cells underneath the skin. It all starts with a gel pad application, which is meant for protecting the skin. Then, the fat is suctioned or vacuumed into the applicator’s hollow opening.
It feels like being tugged or pulled skin. And, you may intensely feel cool sensations. You may also feel tingling, aching, stinging, or cramping sensations. But, these sensations calm down in 5 to 10 minutes once done.
The fat deposit is cooled to the target temperature. This can be ideally between 30.2 and 39.2 degrees Fahrenheit. The entire procedure lasts for one hour. Finally, the applicator is put off. The treated area needs a good hand massage for 2 to 3 minutes thereafter. It consoles the skin after the breaking down of fat cells.
Completely Destroy Fat Cells
Internally, the bone-chilling temperature injures fat cells. It stimulates our body’s response system. The inflammation happens, which destroys the fat cells.
The while blood cells and the immunity system turn conscious. These two things remove dead fat cells and debris from the body.
When can you expect results?
As per studies, people have experienced an average fat reduction of between 15 and 28 percent at around 4 months after initial treatment. You may see the difference as early as three weeks are once done. In the nutshell, the difference becomes visible in about 2 months.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
This fat-freezing technology comes with multiple advantages.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment. No surgical wound would be there.
- It’s less risky. There is absolutely no chance of infection.
- The entire procedure takes place on an outpatient basis.
- Patients remain awake during it.
- You may remove fat from more than one area of the body at a time.
- You may get back to normal life straight away.
- It is the right fit for people of all ages.
- Your skin, nerve fibers, blood vessels, or muscles remain undamaged.
- There remains no chance of re-gaining fat cells. They get permanently destroyed.
- The patient comes out stronger, bolder, and more confident because of an improved appearance.
Not Fit For Patients
As aforesaid, this procedure is not for obese or overweight people. Nor can it be performed on cuts or injured body parts. Besides, there are some more cases that should not undergo this procedure.
- Patients with varicose veins, dermatitis, or other skin lesions should avoid it.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon is a rare condition in which cold temperatures can hamper blood flow to the fingers and toes. Those who suffer from this condition should avoid it.
- Cryoglobulinemia refers to the inflammation of blood vessels. It happens due to abnormal proteins, which become thick or gel-like in cold temperatures. This condition can also block blood flow.
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria is a very rare autoimmune disease. The cool temperature can damage red blood cells in this condition.
- Cold urticaria is another rare condition in which the skin turns red, gets itchy spots (hives) when exposed to cold temperatures.
- Cold agglutinin disease is a rare type of autoimmune hemolytic anemia in which the body’s immunity mistakenly kills its own red blood cells. Cold temperature can make it worse.
Besides, there are some more cases that should avoid it.
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Nerve disorders, such as diabetic neuropathy
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Skin conditions due to immune system disorders, such as eczema or psoriasis
Temporary Side Effects
These side effects may be there for a few days. You may consult with your doctor to get instant relief from any discomfort.
- Stinging, or tingling sensation
- Skin discoloration, or bruises
- Skin sensitivity, or numbness
[…] Body sculpting is what people mostly prefer. There are certain tips that can actually work in quickly reducing body fat. Going through the cool sculpting procedure is the best one, as it involves no surgical method. The results are visible in a few sessions, which make this process natural and easy. […]